Farmhouse Pizza Omelette – Slimming World Recipe
The one thing I truly miss since joining Slimming World is Dominos ham and mushroom pizza. I stay away from it because as nice as it is, it’s not worth all those syns. This farmhouse pizza omelette tastes lovely and works for me when I’m craving a Dominos!
Farmhouse Pizza Omelette
Syn Free if using the cheese as your healthy extra. Add 6 syns if not.
- 2 large British Lion eggs
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 85g chopped tomato
- 25g mushrooms
- Half a green pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 45g Mozzarella
- 1 thin slice lean ham torn into pieces
- A sprinkling of chopped chives
- Salt and pepper
- Break the eggs into the jug and beat with the fork.
- Pour the eggs into a hot frying pan sprayed with low-calorie cooking spray and quickly swirl around the pan. Pull the mixture away from sides, using the spatula, and tip to let the uncooked eggs slip underneath.
- When the top is nearly set, add the chopped tomatoes, sliced mushrooms, ham and mozzarella. Sprinkle over the chives. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the pan under a hot grill and grill until the cheese bubbles.
For more recipes, click here
Recipe from Slimming World