Berry Cheesecake – Slimming World Recipe
This berry cheesecake needs leaving overnight in the fridge so you’ll need to plan ahead if you want to make this for a special occasion.
5 syns per serving
- 8 digestive biscuits
- 60g low-fat spread suitable for baking
- 1 sachet sugar-free raspberry jelly crystals
- 1 tbsp powdered gelatine (or agar agar)
- 2 pots Vanilla Mullerlight yogurt (or any other Free yogurt)
- 200g quark
- 4-5 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 400g mixed berries (such as raspberries, blackberries, redcurrants and blueberries)
- A few fresh mint leaves
- 1 level tsp icing sugar, to dust
- Place the digestive biscuits in a plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Put the low-fat spread in a pan and place over a low heat until melted. Mix together the crushed biscuits and the low-fat spread. Spoon into the base of a 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin and press down firmly. Chill in the fridge until needed.
- Meanwhile, make up the jelly with 150ml boiling water. Stir in the gelatine and set aside to cool.
- When the jelly is cool, place in a food processor with the yogurt, quark, artificial sweetener and half of the mixed berries. Whizz until smooth and pour over the biscuit base. Cover and chill overnight.
- When ready to serve, carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin and place on a serving platter. Arrange the remaining berries on top. Decorate with mint and dust over a little icing sugar.
For more recipes, click here
Recipe from Slimming World