Slimming World Style Fry-Up
One of the best things about Slimming World is not having to miss out on a big weekend fry-up! You can enjoy syn free sausages and bacon, have your eggs any way you like (as long as they’re cooked Slimming World style!) and fill your plate with fried tomatoes and mushrooms which are speed foods.
You can even add some toast if you use your Healthy Extra B choice.
Fry-Light is your friend, especially when it comes to a non-greasy fry-up 🙂
- 2 Slimming World Syn-free pork sausages from Iceland
- 2 rashers of lean back bacon, visible fat removed
- Button mushrooms, halved
- 1 small onion, cut into rings
- 1 tomato, halved
- 1 medium boiled potato, cubed
- ½ tin of baked beans
- 1 or 2 large eggs
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Preheat your grill to medium-hot. Grill the sausages for 5 minutes, turning frequently. Add the bacon to the wire rack, grill for 5 minutes on each side or until the sausages are cooked through.
- Meanwhile, spray a non-stick pan with low-calorie cooking spray and add the button mushrooms, onions, tomato and potatoes. Fry until the mushrooms, tomato and onions are softened and the potatoes are golden brown.
- Heat the beans in a small pan until cooked.
- Crack the eggs into a non-stick pan and cook to your liking. Assemble your breakfast on a large plate, adding brown sauce or tomato ketchup if you fancy it (1 Syn per level tbsp).
For more recipes, click here
Recipe from Slimming World