Non-Alcoholic Fruit Punch – Slimming World Recipe
This Slimming World non-alcoholic fruit punch is very refreshing and is only 1.5 syns per serving.
Non-Alcoholic Fruit Punch
- 275ml unsweetened apple juice
- 150ml unsweetened cranberry juice
- 150ml mango juice
- 600ml low-calorie tonic water or soda water
- Ice cubes or crushed ice
- 1 orange, thinly sliced
- 8 strawberries, sliced
- Sprigs of mint
- Chill all the fruit juices and the tonic water thoroughly in the refrigerator before you start making the punch.
- Pour the apple, cranberry and mango juices and the tonic water into a large jug and stir well. Add plenty of ice and the sliced fruit.
- Pour the fruit punch into glasses to serve, and decorate with sprigs of fresh mint.
For more recipes, click here