Cauliflower Cheese Soup – Slimming World Recipe
This cauliflower cheese soup from Slimming World‘s Little Book of Soups was very tasty. I’d never tried making soup from cauliflower before. I’ll be having it often now I know how nice it is!
Cauliflower Cheese Soup
2.5 syns per serving
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- Large onion, peeled and finely chopped
- Half a teaspoon smoked paprika
- 550g small cauliflower florets
- 800ml vegetable stock
- 10 Laughing Cow Extra Light cheese triangles
- Salt and pepper
- Smoked paprika to garnish
- Spray a large saucepan with low-calorie cooking spray and heat gently.
- Add the onion and paprika and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until softened slightly.
- Add the cauliflower and stock and bring to the boil.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until the cauliflower is just tender.
- Using a slotted spoon, lift out a few cauliflower florets and put aside to garnish.
- Stir the cheese triangles into the soup and blend with a stick blender or in a food processor until smooth.
- Season to taste.
- To serve, spoon into shallow bowls and garnish with the cauliflower florets. Sprinkle with paprika and serve immediately.
For more recipes, click here