Raspberry Swirl – Slimming World Recipe
I was originally going to be using strawberries for this raspberry swirl recipe. A craving for strawberry Eton Mess came upon me after posting the recipe for Eton Mess Semifreddo! I didn’t want to use all my syns on cream, though, so I bought some Quark and Greek yogurt.
Syns are added to this for the pureed fruit but you can use pureed/cooked fruit as a healthy extra. I think it’s 100g pureed raspberries for a healthy extra but please double check your book, don’t take my word for it!
Ant was pleased the Co-op didn’t have any strawberries because he got to eat the leftover raspberries. He loves raspberries! He had his with cream, though, lucky man!
- 125g raspberries, crushed with a fork (1.5 syns)
- Raspberries to decorate
- 150g Greek yogurt
- 150g Quark
- 1 Tesco meringue nest (2.5 syns)
- 1 sachet Options white chocolate hot chocolate (2 syns)
- Stir the Greek yogurt and Quark together.
- Mix in the Options white chocolate powder
- You can add sweetener if it's not sweet enough for you but remember to count the syns for granulated sweetener (half a syn per tablespoon)
- Crush the meringue and stir it in to the yogurt mixture (alternatively, you can layer it in the bottom of the glass and sppon the mixture on top like in the picture at the top of the post. My son, Aiden, had his this way and he preferred it)
- Add the raspberries and swirl through the mixture
- Share into 2 wine glasses and top with raspberries
3 syns per serving
For more recipes click here