Chewy choc-chip cookies – Slimming World Recipe
Biscuits and ice cream are my downfall. These chewy choc-chip cookies are only 4 syns each. I just have to try to stop at 1!
Chewy choc-chip cookies
- 50g self-raising flour
- 150g plain flour
- 40g low-fat margarine
- 1-2 tbsp skimmed milk
- 2-3 tbsp artificial sweetener
- 3 level tbsp caster sugar
- 200g pot Vanilla Müllerlight Yogurt
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- 60g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C Fan/Gas 7. Sift the flours into a bowl, add the margarine and rub in with your fingers until it resembles breadcrumbs. Add the milk, sweetener, sugar, yogurt and vanilla essence and combine. Knead into a dough (add some extra flour if the dough is too sticky. 2½ Syns per level tbsp), wrap in clingfilm and chill for 30 minutes.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured work surface or board and roll out until about ¼in thick. Using a 6cm biscuit cutter, cut into 16 rounds.
- Place the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment, sprinkle the chocolate chips over the cookies and cook for 10-12 minutes until slightly risen and cooked. Eat warm or transfer to a wire rack and cool before serving.
For more recipes, click here
Recipe from Slimming World