Terry’s Chocolate Orange Bark Recipe
Welcome to day 6 of our Countdown to Christmas Sweet Treats recipes.
Today we’re making Terry’s chocolate orange bark.
- 300g Milk Chocolate roughly chopped
- 1 Terry’s chocolate orange broken into pieces
- 50g mixed peel
- Cut a piece of non-stick baking paper to the same size as your baking tray. We used a –x– cm baking tray.
Using a damp cloth, wipe the cookie tray before applying the baking paper. This will stop it from moving around.
- Put the milk chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove the bowl and stir the chocolate.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds then stir again. Repeat until all the chocolate has melted.
- If you prefer, you can place the chocolate in a heat-safe bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt it that way. Make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the simmering water.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the prepared tin and drop pieces of Terry’s chocolate orange onto the chocolate and gently press down.
- Sprinkle the candied peel over the chocolate.
- Refrigerate the bark until set.
- Remove from the fridge and using the baking paper take the bark and peel off the baking paper. Break into pieces and serve or package into Christmas themed cellophane bags to give as gifts.
Tomorrow we’re making snowmen bark.