Gingerbread Fudge Ingredients
- 230g Condensed milk
- 300g White chocolate
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Cut a piece of non-stick baking paper to the same size as your baking tray. We used a –x– cm baking tray.
Using a damp cloth, wipe the cookie tray before applying the baking paper. This will stop it from moving around.
- Place the chocolate and condensed milk in a microwavable bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring each time until it’s all blended and smooth.
- Pour into the prepared baking tin and spread out the mixture.
- Refrigerate until set, approximately 2 hours, depending on the thickness of your fudge.
- When set, remove the fudge from the tin using the baking parchment and cut into bitesize pieces.
Store in an airtight container or package into cellophane bags and give as gifts.
I hope you’ve enjoyed our countdown to Christmas sweet treat recipes and we wish you all a very happy Christmas.