Bailey’s Fudge Recipe
Welcome to day 20 of our Countdown to Christmas Sweet Treats recipes.
Today we’re making Baileys fudge.
Baileys Fudge Ingredients
- 600g Milk chocolate
- 397g Condensed milk
- 25ml Bailey’s
- Your choice of sprinkles – we used triple chocolate curls
- Cut a piece of non-stick baking paper to the same size as your baking tray. We used a –x– cm baking tray.
Using a damp cloth, wipe the cookie tray before applying the baking paper. This will stop it from moving around.
- Place the chocolate and condensed milk in a microwavable bowl and melt the chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring each time.
Chocolate can burn easily in the microwave so be sure to watch it carefully.
- Add the Baileys to the fudge and mix well until combined.
- Pour into the prepared baking tin and spread out the mixture. Top with the triple chocolate sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until set, approximately 2 hours, depending on the thickness of your fudge.
- When set, remove the fudge from the tin using the baking parchment and cut into bitesize pieces.
Store in an airtight container or package into cellophane bags and give as gifts.
Tomorrow’s recipe is for maple bacon popcorn bark.