Welcome to day 16 of our Countdown to Christmas Sweet Treats recipes.
Today we’re making M&M fudge.
M&M Fudge Ingredients
- 397g condensed milk
- 300g milk chocolate
- 125g M&Ms
- Cut a piece of non-stick baking paper to the same size as your baking tray. We used a –x– cm baking tray.
Using a damp cloth, wipe the cookie tray before applying the baking paper. This will stop it from moving around.
- Place the condensed milk and chocolate into a medium saucepan and heat gently until combined, stirring all the time until it’s smooth.
- Remove from the heat and stir in half the M&Ms.
- Pour into the prepared baking tin and spread out the mixture then top with the remaining M&Ms.
- Refrigerate until set, approximately 2 hours, depending on the thickness of your fudge.
- When set, remove the fudge from the tin using the baking parchment and cut into bitesize pieces.
Store in an airtight container or package into cellophane bags and give as gifts.
Tomorrow’s recipe is for Terry’s Chocolate orange bark.