Oreo Fudge Recipe
Welcome to day 22 of our Countdown to Christmas Sweet Treats recipes.
Today we’re making Oreo fudge.
Now, I’ll admit that this isn’t the most appetising looking fudge in the world but OMG, the flavour more than makes up for the muddy looking mess!
Oreo Fudge Ingredients
- 397g Condensed milk
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 300g White chocolate
- Cut a piece of non-stick baking paper to the same size as your baking tray. We used a –x– cm baking tray.
Using a damp cloth, wipe the cookie tray before applying the baking paper. This will stop it from moving around.
- Place the chocolate and condensed milk in a microwavable bowl and melt for 30-seconds then stirring.
- Continue melting in 15-second increments and stirring well each time until the mixture is smooth.
- Keep 4 Oreos for the topping and place the rest of the Oreos into a plastic bag. Use a rolling pin to break up the Oreos.
- Add the crushed Oreos to the fudge and mix well until combined.
- Pour into the prepared baking tin and spread out the mixture.
- Break the 4 Oreos into pieces and sprinkle over the top of the fudge, pressing them in gently.
- Refrigerate until set, approximately 2 hours, depending on the thickness of your fudge.
- When set, remove the fudge from the tin using the baking parchment and cut into bitesize pieces.
Store in an airtight container or package into cellophane bags and give as gifts.
Tomorrow’s recipe is for Grinch bark.