White Chocolate Fudge
Welcome to day 18 of our Countdown to Christmas Sweet Treats recipes.
Today we’re making white chocolate fudge.
White Chocolate Fudge Ingredients
- 600g White chocolate
- 397g Condensed milk
- Multi-coloured sprinkles
- Cut a piece of non-stick baking paper to the same size as your baking tray. We used a –x– cm baking tray.
Using a damp cloth, wipe the cookie tray before applying the baking paper. This will stop it from moving around.
- Place the chocolate in a microwavable bowl and melt the chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring each time.
Chocolate can burn easily in the microwave so be sure to watch it carefully.
- Add the condensed milk to the chocolate and mix well until combined.
- Pour into the prepared baking tin and spread out the mixture.
- Add the sprinkles and refrigerate until set, approximately 2 hours, depending on the thickness of your fudge.
- When set, remove the fudge from the tin using the baking parchment and cut into bitesize pieces.
Store in an airtight container or package into cellophane bags and give as gifts.
Tomorrow’s recipe is for shortbread teddies bark.