Nutella Fudge Recipe
Welcome to day 2 of our Countdown to Christmas Sweet Treats recipes.
Today we’re making Nutella Fudge and I don’t think it’s going to last very long in our house! Nutella is a favourite of us all, except Ant, so we may actually end up fighting over it!
Nutella Fudge Ingredients
- 400g Milk chocolate (broken into pieces)
- 300g Nutella or other hazelnut chocolate spread
- 397g Can condensed Milk
- Line a shallow tin with baking parchment.
- Place the chocolate in a microwavable bowl and melt the chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring each time.
Chocolate can burn easily in the microwave so be sure to watch it carefully.
- Add the Nutella and condensed milk to the chocolate and mix well until combined.
- Pour into the prepared baking tin and spread out the mixture.
- Refrigerate until set, approximately 2 hours, depending on the thickness of your fudge.
- When set, remove the fudge from the tin using the baking parchment and cut into bitesize pieces.
- Store in an airtight container or package into cellophane bags and give as gifts.
Fudge can last about 2 weeks when stored in an airtight container. If you store the container in the fridge it can increase the shelf life for an extra week.
Tomorrow’s recipe is for peanut butter bark.