Snowmen Bark Recipe
Welcome to day 7 of our Countdown to Christmas Sweet Treats recipes.
Today we’re making snowmen bark.
You can buy ready-made snowmen marshmallows from Asda if you don’t want to make your own, which is what we did.
Snowmen Bark Ingredients
- 300g Milk Chocolate
- Marshmallows – as many as you like
- Edible pens
- Pretzel sticks
- Snowflake sprinkles
- Cut a piece of non-stick baking paper to the same size as your baking tray. We used a –x– cm baking tray.
Using a damp cloth, wipe the cookie tray before applying the baking paper. This will stop it from moving around.
- Put the milk chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove the bowl and stir the chocolate.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds then stir again. Repeat until all the chocolate has melted.
- Pour into the prepared tin and spread until even.
- Use the edible pens to draw faces on the marshmallows and place them randomly on the chocolate.
- Place the pretzel sticks randomly on the chocolate and scatter the snowflake sprinkles
- Refrigerate the bark until set.
- Remove from the fridge and using the baking paper take the bark and peel off the baking paper. Break into pieces and serve or package into Christmas themed cellophane bags to give as gifts.
Tomorrow we’re making Christmas fudge.