Welcome to day 8 of our Countdown to Christmas Sweet Treats recipes.
Today we’re making Christmas Fudge.
Christmas Fudge Ingredients
- 400g White chocolate
- 400g Container vanilla frosting
- Green & Red food colouring gel or paste
- Line a shallow tin with baking parchment.
- Place the chocolate in a microwavable bowl and melt the chocolate for 1 minute.
Chocolate can burn easily in the microwave so be sure to watch it carefully.
- Add the frosting and microwave for 30 seconds. If needed, microwave in 15-second increments until the mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Divide the mixture into 3 bowls. Add red food colouring to 1 bowl and stir until combined, add green food colouring to another bowl and stir until combined. Leave the mixture in the 3rd bowl white.
- Drop spoonfuls of the different coloured mixtures into the prepared pan and swirl the colours using a knife. Continue until all the mixtures have been used.
- Refrigerate until set, approximately 2 hours, depending on the thickness of your fudge.
- When set, remove the fudge from the tin using the baking parchment and cut into bitesize pieces.
Store in an airtight container or package into cellophane bags and give as gifts.
Tomorrow’s recipe is for Fry’s Peppermint Cream Mint Swirl Bark