Welcome to day 12 of our Countdown to Christmas Sweet Treats recipes.
Today we’re making Reese’s Minis Fudge.
Reese’s Minis Fudge Ingredients
- 400g Container Vanilla Frosting
- 200g Smooth peanut butter
- 1 Bag Reese’s Minis
- Cut a piece of non-stick baking paper to the same size as your baking tray. We used a –x– cm baking tray.
Using a damp cloth, wipe the cookie tray before applying the baking paper. This will stop it from moving around.
- Place the frosting and peanut butter in a microwavable bowl and microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir until combined then pour into the prepared baking tin and spread out the mixture.
- Push Reese’s minis into the fudge mixture.
- Refrigerate until set, approximately 2 hours, depending on the thickness of your fudge.
- When set, remove the fudge from the tin using the baking parchment and cut into bitesize pieces.
Store in an airtight container or package into cellophane bags and give as gifts.
Tomorrow’s recipe is for White Chocolate & Daim Bar Bark