Oreo Bark Recipe
Welcome to day 11 of our Countdown to Christmas Sweet Treats recipes.
Today we’re making Oreo Bark and it’s super simple with just 2 ingredients!
Oreo Bark Ingredients
- 200g White chocolate
- 6 Crushed Oreo cookies
- Cut a piece of non-stick baking paper to the same size as your baking tray. We used a –x– cm baking tray.
Using a damp cloth, wipe the cookie tray before applying the baking paper. This will stop it from moving around.
- Put the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove the bowl and stir the chocolate.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds then stir again. Repeat until all the chocolate has melted.
- Pour into the prepared tin and spread until even.
- Sprinkle the crushed Oreos over the white chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate the bark until set.
- Remove from the fridge and using the baking paper take the bark and peel off the baking paper. Break into pieces and serve or package into Christmas themed cellophane bags to give as gifts.
Tomorrow we’re making Reese’s Fudge.