Maltesers Chocolate Fudge
Welcome to day 10 of our Countdown to Christmas Sweet Treats recipes.
Today we’re making Maltesers Chocolate Fudge.
Maltesers Chocolate Fudge Ingredients
- 500g Milk chocolate – roughly chopped
- 397g tin Condensed milk
- 100g Maltesers
- Line a small rectangular baking tin with baking parchment.
- Place the chocolate and condensed milk in a microwavable bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring each time until the chocolate has melted.
Chocolate can burn easily in the microwave so be sure to watch it carefully.
- Beat with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Pour into the prepared baking tin and spread out the mixture.
- Drop the Maltesers onto the mixture and push them into the fudge with your finger.
- Refrigerate until set, approximately 2 hours, depending on the thickness of your fudge.
- When set, remove the fudge from the tin using the baking parchment and cut into bitesize pieces.
Store in an airtight container or package into cellophane bags and give as gifts.
Tomorrow’s recipe is for Oreo Bark.