Bacon Double Cheeseburger Slimming World Recipe
BBQ season is around the corner and you don’t have to miss out on a big, juicy burger! This bacon double cheeseburger is syn free if you use your healthy extra b and one (or both if you want lots of cheese!) of your healthy extra a choices 🙂
Bacon Double Cheeseburger
Syns – 11 if not using healthy extra a and b
- 2 shallots
- 1 garlic clove
- 250g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Low calorie cooking spray
- 4 rashers of bacon, lean
- 60g wholemeal bread roll
- 2 x 25g Dairylea Light Cheese Slices
- Peel and finely chop the shallots and peel and crush the garlic. Place the shallots, garlic, beef and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl, season well and combine with your fingers.
- Divide into two portions and shape each into a burger. Spray with low-calorie cooking spray and grill on each side for 5-6 minutes (or until cooked to your liking). Meanwhile, remove all visible fat from the bacon and grill.
- Slice the bread roll in half and place two bacon rashers on the bottom half. Top with a burger and a slice of cheese. Add the remaining bacon and finish with the second burger and a slice of cheese. Place the bread roll lid on top and serve.
For more recipes, click here
Recipe from Slimming World