Muller Jelly Delight – Slimming World Recipe
I had a Muller jelly delight most days when I first joined Slimming World. For some reason, I stopped having them and I don’t know why because I love them. I decided it was time to make some this week after seeing them at our taster on Wednesday.
They used to be just 1 syn for the jelly as Muller lights were free. Now you need to work out the syns depending on which Muller yogurt you use
Muller Jelly Delights
1/2 syn per serving
- 2 sachets sugar-free jelly
- 2 Vanilla with chocolate sprinkles Muller light yogurts or a flavour of your choice (syn accordingly)
- Empty both sachets of jelly into a large jug and pour on half a pint of boiling water.
- Stir well until all the crystals have dissolved.
- Leave to cool completely.
- When cool, whisk in both pots of yogurt.
- Divide between 6 serving dishes and put in the fridge until completely set.
- Serve with fresh berries or just on its own!
For more recipes, click here
Recipe from Slimming World