Prawn Jambalaya – Slimming World Recipe
I love prawns. Ella loves prawns. I don’t think anyone else in the house likes prawns and this is a spicy prawn recipe so I don’t think even Ella will like this one.
Which can only mean 1 thing – more prawn jambalaya for me!!
- 3 peppers deseeded and sliced
- 1 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 200g dried long-grain rice
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 400g cooked prawns
- Spray a large heavy-based pan, non-stick pan with Frylight and place over a medium heat.
- Add the peppers and cook until they’re just beginning to soften.
- Sprinkle over the cajun seasoning and cook for 1 minute, stirring.
- Stir in the rice, chopped tomatoes and 700ml boiling water and bring to the boil over a high heat.
- Cover and reduce the heat to very low. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid, add the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season to taste and serve.
For more recipes, click here
Recipe from Slimming World