Baked Oats – Slimming World Recipe
This recipe for baked oats is a favourite breakfast of many members of my Slimming World class. I’m not a fan of porridge oats when they’re made into porridge but I like them when they’ve been baked.
The recipe serves 1 and is 1 syn.
- 40g plain porridge oats
- 1 tsp sweetener
- 1 small egg
- ½ pot Müllerlight Vanilla yogurt (or 90g of any Free vanilla yogurt)
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- 100g raspberries
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/fan 180°C/gas 6.
- Mix the porridge, sweetener, egg, yogurt, vanilla essence and raspberries in a bowl and stir well.
- Transfer the mixture to a small oven-proof dish (we used an individual casserole dish) and bake in the oven for 35 minutes, or until browned.
- Serve with lots of Speed Free Food fruits.
For more recipes, click here
Recipe from Slimming World