Strawberry Santas – Slimming World Buffet
I’ve counted these as half a syn because of the Options hot chocolate powder and chocolate drops that are used. I think really, though, that they would be syn free because the mixture makes loads and you don’t use much on each strawberry. I can’t imagine you can syn 2 chocolate drops but I’ll leave it up to you to decide!
- 250g Quark
- 24 Strawberries
- 1 sachet Options White Chocolate
- Sweetener to taste
- Chocolate chips
- Mix the Options powder with the quark and add sweetener to taste (remember to syn the sweetener depending on how much you use. It’s 1/2 a syn per tbsp I think)
- Cut the stalks off the strawberries and stand them on the serving tray.
- Put the quark mixture in a piping bag with your choice of nozzle.
- Take a strawberry and cut the point off the top. Save this for Santa’s hat.
- Pipe the Quark mixture on top of each strawberry and down the front (to create his head and beard) and place the hat back on.
- Add two little chocolate chips to make his eyes and serve as soon as possible
Tomorrow’s recipe is for berry fruit trifle.
Please note: I’m not a Slimming World consultant. I haven’t been trained and I’m not affiliated with Slimming World so please check all your own syn values.