Filo Pastry Mince Pies – Slimming World Buffet
I look forward to my first mince pie of the season but I don’t look forward to using a huge amount of syns on just one.
These filo pastry mince pies are only 2 syns each and this recipe makes 24.
Filo Pastry Mince Pies
- 1 jar Mincemeat
- 2 x 45g sheets Jus-Rol Filo pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to Gas 5/180C/160C Fan
- Cut each filo pastry sheet into 6 squares.
- Place one square into a muffin tin press down gently.
- Take another square and lay it crosswise on the first square. Press down gently.
- Put a level teaspoon of mincemeat onto the pastry and fold the corners over to seal the pie.
- Brush with beaten egg and bake for 12 minutes
Tomorrow’s recipe is for brownie bites.
Please note: I’m not a Slimming World consultant. I haven’t been trained and I’m not affiliated with Slimming World so please check all your own syn values.