Crispy Chocolate Christmas Puddings – Slimming World Buffet
This is a great recipe for kids to do. They may need some help with melting the chocolate but they’ll love mixing the rice cereal into the chocolate and licking the spoon after!
I used Tesco choco snaps, Tesco milk chocolate and Tesco white chocolate to make our crispy puddings. They worked out at 2 syns and made 30 puddings. The syn value has been worked out using these products. If you use different brands, you’ll need to work out the syns.
Crispy Chocolate Christmas Puddings
- 100g Tesco Choco Snaps
- 100g Tesco Milk Chocolate
- 5og Tesco White Chocolate
- Holly and berry sprinkles (I had to get these from Asda)
- Break the milk chocolate into squares and put into a large microwavable bowl
- Microwave for 30 seconds and stir to check if melted
- Microwave for 10 seconds at time, each time checking for lumps
- Once melted add the choco snaps and stir well until choco snaps are coated
- Spoon the mixture into 30 petit four cases to make the puddings
- Melt the white chocolate the same way as you did the milk chocolate
- Drizzle a little white chocolate over each pudding and top with holly and berry sprinkles. I used my craft tweezers to arrange the sprinkles!
Tomorrow’s recipe is for filo pastry mince pies.