Slimming World Lasagne
Add 6 syns if not using the cheese as your healthy extra
500g lean minced beef (5% fat or less)
1 pepper chopped into bite-size pieces
1 onion peeled and finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
2 x 400g can of chopped tomatoes
2 tsp mixed herbs
Low-calorie cooking spray
500g fat-free natural yogurt
2 eggs, lightly beaten
A pinch of nutmeg
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
12 dried lasagne sheets
160g reduced fat cheddar cheese
- Place a large non-stick frying pan over a high heat and spray with low-calorie cooking spray. Fry the beef, onions, pepper and garlic until the beef is brown and the vegetables are soft.
- Add the tomatoes, herbs, salt and pepper and simmer for 12-15 minutes, stirring often
- Mix together the yogurt, eggs and nutmeg. Season well
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°/180° Fan/Gas 6
- Spoon half the meat mixture into a lasagne dish. Top with 6 sheets of dried lasagne
- Spread half of the yogurt mixture over the lasagne sheets then top with the remaining half of the meat mixture
- Put the other 6 sheets on top of the mince and top with the remaining yogurt mixture.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the top is golden.