Dobby The Chihuahua – 7th Oct My Sunday Photo

Ant’s son, Jourdain, and his fiance, Nettie, brought their new addition to the family to meet us last night. We all fell in love with gorgeous Dobby. She’s a beautiful tiny baby chihuahua.

Here she is snuggled up in KayCee’s Harry Potter blanket!

KayCee now wants a chihuahua. We tried putting her off by telling her she would be the one who had to pick up the poop, feed, water and walk it every day as well as administering flea and worm treatment. None of this seemed to phase her, however, we all know it’s easy to say and not as easy to do, day after day!

Ella still wants a guinea pig so Ant said they can both have what they want if they can keep their bedroom tidy for 6 months.
They tried before and managed a couple of months until Christmas came then it all went to pot!

We’ll have to see how they do this time!

Welcome Dobby

Dobby the chihuahua
Photalife

For more Sunday photos, click here

I’m taking part in Blogtober18 with Mandi at Big Family Organised Chaos

1. Pet ownership is a huge commitment & needs to be thought about carefully 19th July 2019 at 8:15 am

[…] a new member of the family is a huge commitment, but it can also be one of the best decisions you can make.It may seem like […]

2. Christmas Eve photos 2018 - party for family and friends 26th December 2018 at 10:00 am

[…] gorgeous girls, KayCee and Ella This year I made the Christmas tree decorations Ella and Dobby Aiden’s Christmas tree […]

3. Rachel Simons (@StressedRach) 10th October 2018 at 11:07 am

aww shes so cute #Blogtober18

4. Sonia (@SoniaThorpe) 8th October 2018 at 10:28 am

Oh she is just gorgeous! So adorable x

5. Kim Carberry 7th October 2018 at 9:11 pm

Aww! She is just the cutest! I love the name!
    I have said to the kids they can have a pet when they keep their rooms tidy for 6 months too. It’s never going to happen. lol

6. MotherGeek 7th October 2018 at 8:26 pm

Aww yay! Love a good blog dog! Such a cutie! #blogtober18

7. Tina @ girlsgospel.com 7th October 2018 at 8:25 pm

BEST NAME EVER! Sooo cute! #blogtober18

8. Rebecca Bodkin (@ClearlyBex) 7th October 2018 at 5:36 pm

I need a Dobbie!! My mum has a long haired chihuahua, his names Ozzie and he’s gorgeous.