Pimms Cocktail Jellies – Slimming World Recipe
If like me, you love Pimms and lemonade poured over strawberries, orange segments and mint leaves, you’ll probably love these Pimms Cocktail Jellies 🙂
Pimms Cocktail Jellies
2 syns per serving
- 1 sachet powdered gelatine
- 1 large orange
- 1 eating apple
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 100ml Pimms No.1 Cup
- 450ml diet lemonade
- Lemon and cucumber slices and mint sprigs to decorate
- Pour 4 tablespoons of boiling water in a large bowl and sprinkle over the gelatine. Stir until dissolved and then set aside.
- Slice off the top and the bottom from the orange, then slice off the skin taking away as much of the pith as possible. Slice in between each segment to release the flesh and place in a bowl with any juice that falls.
- Core and finely chop the apple and toss in the lemon juice to prevent browning. Mix with the orange segments and divide between four serving glasses.
- Mix the Pimms with the gelatine and lemonade and pour over the fruit. Chill for 1-2 hours until set. Serve decorated with slices of lemon and cucumber, and sprigs of mint.
For more recipes, click here
Recipe from Slimming World