Shower Room Makeover
We’ve never really liked the pink fittings in the shower room. We’re saving up to have them changed but until then, we’ve decided to embrace the pink!
I’ve been searching Google and Pinterest for ideas on the best way to decorate a room with pink fittings.
I can’t say I’ve ever thought about decorating with grey. When the first coat had gone on the walls, I have to admit that I got a bit worried.
I asked Anthony if he thought we should go and buy the lighter grey that we’d seen at B&M but he said I should wait and see how it looked when the room was done.
He was totally right because I absolutely LOVE it!
The room was done on quite a small budget. Most things were bought at B&M. The wall stickers were from Ebay and the wood for the shelves came from B&Q.
- Grey Emulsion Paint – £10
- White One Coat Gloss – 10.99
- Off Cut Lino – £20
- You Only Live Once Picture – £1.99
- Crystal Towel Ring – £5.99
- Crystal Toilet Roll Holder – £4.99
- 4 Pce Bathroom Set (soap dispenser, toothbrush holder, cup, soap dish) – £5.99
- Wallpaper – £2.50
- Overdoor Hanger – 3.99
- Bathmat – £3.99
- Shower curtain – £5.99
- 3 Pce stacking baskets x 2 – £2.99 for 3
- Medicine caddy – £2.49
- Reed diffuser – £1.00
- Shower head – £5.99
- Bin and toilet brush – £5.99
- Glass heart clip jar – £1.99
- 10 Pce towel bale – £13.99
- Flower hair girl wall sticker – £3.49
- Fairy wall sticker – £5.49
- Shower track hooks and gliders – £2.69
- Conti Board – £27.50
- Fixings – £6.00
- Fascia tape – £15.00
Approximate total cost – £175