Welcome to day 14 of our Countdown to Christmas Sweet Treats recipes.
Today we’re making white chocolate peanut butter fudge.
White Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Ingredients
- 397g Tin of condensed milk
- 125g Smooth peanut butter
- 300g White chocolate roughly chopped into small pieces
- Salted peanuts to decorate.
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- Cut a piece of non-stick baking paper to the same size as your baking tray. We used a –x– cm baking tray.
Using a damp cloth, wipe the cookie tray before applying the baking paper. This will stop it from moving around.
- Place the condensed milk and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring each time until it’s all blended and smooth.
- Add the chocolate pieces to the condensed milk and peanut butter mixture and stir until melted.
- Pour into the prepared baking tin and spread out the mixture.
- Top with the salted peanuts and push them down gently.
- Leave to cool then refrigerate until set, approximately 2 hours, depending on the thickness of your fudge.
- When set, remove the fudge from the tin using the baking parchment and cut into bitesize pieces.
Store in an airtight container or package into cellophane bags and give as gifts.
Tomorrow’s recipe is for almond and cranberry bark.