Tuna & Seafood Marinara Sauce – Slimming World Recipe
Ella and I love seafood, the other people in the family, not so much, so this recipe for tuna and seafood marinara sauce will just be for us two!
Seafood Marinara Sauce With Tuna
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 4 spring onions
- 2 tsp chopped garlic
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- ½ tsp artificial sweetener
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 200g tuna canned in brine
- 275g ready-cooked mixed seafood
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Sprigs of parsley, to garnish
- Heat a medium non-stick frying pan and spray lightly with low-calorie cooking spray. Chop the spring onions and add to the pan along with the garlic and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Add the tomatoes and sweetener and cook gently for 5 minutes. Then stir in the parsley.
- Drain the tuna and add to pan along with the seafood, heat gently for 3-4 minutes and season well. Serve hot garnished with sprigs of parsley.
For more recipes, click here
Recipe from Slimming World