Homemade Hot Chocolate For Christmas
One of our Christmas Eve traditions is to have hot chocolate in a new Christmas mug. We usually make the hot chocolate using powder, but this year I wanted to try homemade hot chocolate.
If it weren’t for the calories, we’d make hot chocolate this way every time, it’s so delicious!
Homemade Hot Chocolate
- 300ml Double Cream
- 600ml Milk
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 300g Dark Chocolate, chopped small
- Warm the milk, cream and condensed milk in a saucepan.
- Before it starts to bubble around the edges, add the chopped chocolate
- Keep stirring until all the chocolate has melted
- Serve with whipped cream, chocolate sauce and marshmallows
- It’s even better if you have some cookies to dunk in it!