Weekly Weigh In – April 17th – 4.5lb Loss

4.5lb Loss

weekly weigh in Slimming World

After the disappointment of last week, I was delighted to have lost 4.5lb when I weighed in this morning. When I got home last week, I got right back on track. My speed food portions are going to be increasing and I’ll be decreasing my carbs intake. I didn’t cut them all out, just had much smaller portions and filled my plate with vegetables.

I dropped my syns down to 15 (the regular amount is 15 syns, but because I’m over 20 stone, I can have 25 syns a day) until Sunday when I had a day off the plan to celebrate my son’s 16th birthday.

On Monday and Tuesday, I didn’t have any syns, didn’t have my healthy extras and only had 2 meals each day, no snacking and high protein foods to keep me feeling full.
I had boiled eggs and gammon for lunch followed by a fat-free yogurt and an orange. For dinner, I had chicken and cauliflower followed by pears and a yogurt.
On Tuesday, I had the same for lunch and then gammon and green beans for dinner.

I hoped I’d stay the same. I was convinced I’d put lots of pounds on after all the delicious party food I had on Sunday! Getting a loss, and a loss big enough to get my 7.5 stone award back was brilliant and gave me the boost I needed to keep my head in the game 🙂

1. Clare aka Emmy's Mummy 11th May 2016 at 7:10 am

Well done. You are doing so very well. Keep it up

2. Sonia 4th May 2016 at 8:55 pm

Very well done. You are doing amazingly!

3. Kate Williams 4th May 2016 at 10:12 am

That’s great! I did SW a little while ago and I need to get back on it again!

4. Otilia Stocks 3rd May 2016 at 10:21 am

Congratulations on losing this week! I struggle with weight too! A lot! Would love if you shared more of what you do daily so i can learn from you. Thank you!

1. shelllouise 4th May 2016 at 7:34 am

I’ll add a food diary of a typical day to my next weigh in update, Otilia 🙂 You can also get a free 7 day menu on the Slimming World website.

5. anthea 1st May 2016 at 11:37 pm

Well done for keeping it going. Sounds like your doing a sterling job!

6. Fritha Strickland 30th April 2016 at 12:10 pm

hey thats great! With the baby almost 6 months I’m starting to think about losing some of this baby weight! x

7. Phoebe @ Lou Messugo 29th April 2016 at 4:32 pm

Well done, losing weight is so hard and you’re obviously doing really well.

8. Emma | The Mini Mes and Me 29th April 2016 at 2:41 pm

Well done! Losing weight it such a challenge yet putting it on is so easy. I’m 20lb down so far this year x

9. Jen 29th April 2016 at 11:06 am

Well done. I really need to get off my fat arse and do something!

10. The Mummy Diary 29th April 2016 at 6:23 am

Well done for getting back on track, it is hard when things like parties, holidays etc put you off your game but you knew what you needed to do and did it. Well done 🙂

11. Emma Raphael 28th April 2016 at 8:19 pm

Well done Shell Louise, keep with it, you sound like you are doing so well (and have much more will power than I do!)

12. Nichola - Globalmouse 28th April 2016 at 11:42 am

Well done for keeping on track of where you want to be. I keep trying to lose a little weight but have absolutely no will power! I need to find some from somewhere!