52 weeks of gratitude – week 9
Here are the things I’m thankful for in week 9 of my 52 Weeks series 🙂
1) My husband for taking care of me while I’ve been sick
2) Happy girls in Halloween costumes
3) Christmas stories from the charity shop ready for our story a day for advent
5) Movies 24 changing to Christmas 24 🙂
6) Aiden, Kaycee and Ella helping with the housework because I’ve been sick
7) Having the bed to myself while I’m sick, even though I do miss falling to sleep snuggled up to my husband. I don’t have to worry about keep waking him with my coughs and sniffles and what feels like constant wakings.
8) Ella’s fearlessness when it comes to snails! Somehow a snail got in our downstairs shower room and gave me a fright when I got up off the toilet and saw it there on the cistern! I shouted Ella and she saved me 😀
9) Tesco clubcard points and being able to double them up. I’d saved £99 worth of points over the year which I doubled up and spent on Christmas presents for the kids. It does feel good being able to order £200 worth of presents and not have the bank balance go down by that much!
10) Last but not least, because there’s no way I’d be up to having to go to the actual shop to get our groceries this week!
- Ant’s been staying at his mum’s as she’s fairly immobile at the moment. She is waiting for an operation. He does get a break when his oldest daughter comes to stay with her Grandma on the occasional weekend.