Woohoo I completed my 365 project!

I failed miserably last year. I was determined not to fail this year and I didn’t! It’s been a challenge that I’ve enjoyed and one I’m thinking of doing again next year!

I’ve used photo prompts from  Fat Mum Slim for my December challenge 🙂

December 21st – On the door

December 22nd – Sparkly

December 23rd – Tradition

December 24th – Wrapped

December 25th – Best bit of your day – I walked in to find Ant playing a Moshi Monsters game with the girls and it just made my heart smile 🙂

December 26th – Where you slept

December 27th – What you’re doing now – You can’t see it very well, I was watching Honey Boo Boo!

December 28th – Something awesome – Ant took me to Asda and treated me to some books for £1 each and a new cook book stand for £2. New books are always awesome to me 😀 I also stocked up on wrapping paper for next year; it was to 25p a roll which was excellent! I usually stock up at B&M when they go down to 50p a roll so I was very excited to see it for 25p! (I know, small things and all that!)

December 29th – Reflect best bit of 2013 – My best bit was getting the offer accepted on our house 😀 You can read more about our impending move here 🙂

December 30th – You – I don’t like taking pictures of me and it took me most of the day to do this one but when looking back at this year of photos, I saw that January had a ‘You’ prompt and I opted to take a photo of the side of my glasses while I was wearing them. It didn’t show my face at all and here I am taking a proper selfie! My confidence has grown this year 😀

December 31st – Celebrate – We won’t be staying up to see in the new year because both Ant and I are ill and won’t be able to keep ourselves awake that long 🙁 I don’t remember a time when I haven’t stayed up till midnight but never mind, we have plenty to celebrate, including getting lots of packing done and hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer to get our completion date 😀

1. Nicola Thomas 3rd January 2014 at 10:57 pm

You're moving house? How exciting!! Gorgeous Christmas photos although it seems like such a long time ago now. Well done on getting through the year and happy new year to you

2. TheBoyandMe 3rd January 2014 at 12:28 am

I absolutely love the glorious tinsel and glitterry Christmassyness of your photos!

Thanks for linking up to Project 365 and well done for completing the year.

3. soosieboo 2nd January 2014 at 1:57 pm

I like the sparkly pine cones. What a bargain you had with the books.

4. Would Like To Be a Yummy Mummy 1st January 2014 at 9:49 pm

Well done on completing project 365 and losing all that weight. A great way to end the year. Happy new year!

5. Elaine Livingstone 1st January 2014 at 9:39 pm

well done on finishing the year, and well done on the selfie. I have put more pics of me on the blog this year, none of us know jow long we are going to be around.
    Is that moshi monster Guess Who?
    Some nice bargains in asda.
    Hugs to you and yours from me and mine.

6. Jaime Oliver 1st January 2014 at 8:39 pm

Wow Shell what a really lovely round up and also let me say what a really lovely new look on the blog!

Wishing you lots of success, health and happiness in 2014 x

7. Emma Martin 1st January 2014 at 7:16 pm

Well done at both completing the 365 and losing weight and using the photo prompts too, I really struggled when I tired to do that earlier in the year.

8. Mummy Mishaps 31st December 2013 at 9:07 pm

you have done so well to stick at project 365 and to lose all the weigh you have – yaaay! and it is nice to see a photo of you *waves*
    looks like you had a lovely Christmas and i love seeing the boys and their daddy play together as it doesnt happen often or enough
    happy new year x x

9. Erica Price 31st December 2013 at 7:25 pm

Well done on finishing the year. Love how the prompts have got lots of different sides of Christmas. Have a lovely new year.