Neato Botvac D7 – The best robot Vacuum cleaner for a hardwood floor
Out of all the robot vacuum cleaners, one vacuum that will blow your mind is Neato Botvac D7. It’s had good reviews on Wired Shopper.
Read this blog to know more about this vacuum:
What is Neato Botvac D7?
Neato Botvac D7 is the largest and one of the best products brought to you by Neato. A Neato Botvac D7 is a robotic vacuum with d-shape which helps it to cover the corners.
One of the best specifications includes climbing. Yes, it can climb from solid surface to carpets. That’s why D7 connected has more demand as compared to other vacuums on the market.
By simply installing the Neato app on one’s phone you can keep track of your robot. You even get an alert when the robot gets stuck anywhere and you can help it on its way.
You are even allowed to program your robot vacuum to not go to a certain zone using this app. So, you can keep it running while you go out to do some grocery shopping or running.
When it comes to the wooden floor, out of all the robotic vacuum, Neato Botvac D7 is the best for hardwood floors. As it is incredibly powerful and has the best navigation capabilities and suction and also come with the manufacturer warranty.
Mind-boggling features of Neato Botvac D7
- D design – one of the best features you will get. This device can clean every corner effectively. The D-design helps it to move better around the corner so that it can easily clean the corner.
- Laser-guided mapping – Unique feature you will not get in every vacuum robot. This helps it to measure the distance between an object and itself so that it can move freely without colliding into anything.
- Best for wooden floor, tiles, and carpets- It is able to climb off a carpet from a surface without getting stuck. And mostly the surfaces are wooden floor or tiles so for the owner of a home with the bare floor this is a win-win situation.
- It can connect with Alexa and Google home also – You can even give a voice command to your robot vacuum as it can be connected with Alexa and Google home. With the help of many software updates now you can command your robot vacuum from anywhere in the house to start cleaning or to stop cleaning.
- Virtual No-go lines, zone mapping, multiple floor map – It has zone mapping which helps the robot to operate on a prescribed zone by the owner. Multiple floor maps help him to remember the area to clean and no space should be left unclean. If you want your Vacuum not to cross any boundary or line that you don’t want it to cross there is a function also available with a Neato robot vacuum for this.
Advantage of using a robot vacuum
When you yourself clean the floor you usually forget the corners as it’s hard to reach there. But with the robot vacuum, this is not the case. The Classic D shape of the robot vacuum helps it to get the corner of your homes and also clean the area for you where it is hard to reach.
Due to laser-guided mapping, it can detect its path by itself but there’s a catch, you also get programmable work path function in a Robot vacuum. You can even program your Vacuum to clean different areas of your house at different times. You can give the command to your robot to clean your house when you’re out for some reason.
Long battery life is an excellent feature in this robot vacuum as it will save the electric bill and also removes the effort it takes to connect it to charger regularly. Neato robot vacuum offers you long battery life. You will be free from the headache of connecting robot vacuum time to time with a charger as we offer long-lasting battery. So just grab this vacuum and start cleaning your house.
This is a collaborative post