52 Weeks of Gratitude – Week 12
- A wonderful Christmas. I’m now a little sad that it’s over.
- Being totally spoilt by my family. I had lots of wonderful gifts 🙂
- Having the kids home today after their being away for a week with family.
- No school until Tuesday so we have some time left to play more games that the kids got for Christmas.
- Having a working car again. Yep, that was on the last list I did and the flipping thing broke down again. We’ve been using Nanny’s car during December while ours was in the garage.
- A renewed sense of determination with Slimming World. This is going to be another good year of great losses, like my first year.
- Watching all the Indiana Jones movies with Ant over the last few days. I love the films and enjoyed watching them, just the 2 of us 🙂
- A lovely New Years Eve spent at Nanny’s with Ant and Granddad. I managed to stay awake until midnight.
- The feeling of hope the new year brings.