52 Weeks of Gratitude – Week 11
It’s week 11 of my 52 weeks of gratitude and I’m getting very excited that December is around the corner 🙂
|I know it’s not December yet but I’m too excited to wait any longer. I need Christmas things around me!|
Week 11 and I’m thankful for:
1) Unexpected help with the car troubles we’ve had lately
2) Having a working car again 🙂
3) My husband for putting up with me spending too much on Christmas!
4) Spending a lovely hour or so colouring with the girls
5) Aiden for not thinking he’s too old for hugs!
6) A weekend of peace and quiet ahead
7) The delicious pub lunch Ant’s son and daughter in law treated us to last weekend for Ant’s birthday.
8) Kellyann for organising the birthday lunch
9) Finally seeing the bottom of the laundry basket!
10) A lie in tomorrow 🙂