Magic Reindeer Food That’s Kind To Animals + Free Printable
The children have sprinkled magic reindeer food on Christmas Eve for many years. Sometimes we bought it from the school Christmas fair but they much preferred it when they made their own.
We’re going to be making bags of reindeer food for the younger cousins 🙂
I haven’t put quantities because it depends on how many bags you want to make.
Magic Reindeer Food
- Porridge oats
- Coloured sprinkles
- 4″ x 6″ cellophane bags (we got 10 from eBay for £1.15)
- Printed bag toppers – free printable below – 4 to a page
- Stapler or double-sided tape
- Put the oats and the coloured sprinkles in a bowl. Mix well.
- Divide the mixture into bags and fold the top of the bag over. Staple to seal the bag. Fold the bag topper in half and place over the top of the bag. Staple or seal with double-sided tape.
Click on the picture to open the PDF file then print from the PDF.
For more Christmas posts, click here