We love to serve this baked vegetable frittata with chunky sweet potato wedges and salad.
Baked Vegetable Frittata
- Low-calorie cooking spray
- 8 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 6 tbsp drained and finely chopped bottled roasted red peppers
- 200g can sweetcorn kernels, drained
- 200g fresh or frozen peas
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 250g cooked macaroni
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C Fan/Gas 4.
- Spray a medium-sized ovenproof flan or pie dish with low-calorie cooking spray.
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine. Season well and transfer to the dish.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-40 minutes or until the eggs have set and the frittata is golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and stand for 15-20 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve with a crisp green salad.
For more recipes, click here
Recipe from Slimming World