Welcome to day 21 of our Countdown to Christmas Sweet Treats recipes.
Today we’re making maple bacon popcorn bark.
Toffee Popcorn & Marshmallow Bark Ingredients
- 600g Milk chocolate
- 100g Toffee popcorn
- 100g Mini marshmallows
- Cut a piece of non-stick baking paper to the same size as your baking tray. We used a –x– cm baking tray.
Using a damp cloth, wipe the cookie tray before applying the baking paper. This will stop it from moving around.
- Put the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove the bowl and stir the chocolate.
- Microwave on high for 30 seconds then stir again. Repeat until all the chocolate has melted.
- If you prefer, you can place the chocolate in a heat-safe bowl over a pan of simmering water and melt it that way. Make sure the bowl doesn’t touch the simmering water.
- Pour into the prepared tin and spread until even.
- Sprinkle over the popcorn and marshmallows and press gently into the chocolate.
- Refrigerate the bark until set.
- Remove from the fridge and using the baking paper take the bark and peel off the baking paper. Break into pieces and serve or package into Christmas themed cellophane bags to give as gifts.
Tomorrow we’re making Oreo fudge.