Week 10: Here’s what I’m thankful for this week:
1) Having my husband home for the weekend (he’s sleeping at his mum’s for a while because she’s not well at the moment) and looking forward to having him home again this weekend as Kellyann’s coming again to stay with Nanny.
2) Ant buying a Blu-Ray player because our DVD player stopped working. We’ve already had it fixed once so he just went and bought a new one so I can watch all my Christmas DVDs 🙂
3) My very unexpected 2lb loss at Slimming World this week.
4) A lovely day spent with the husband on his birthday. He loved the gingerbread birthday cards Kaycee and Aiden made him and the Christmas cookies Ella made him because she didn’t want to make a card!
5) The rain. I know it sounds weird but I love spending a cosy day indoors while it’s raining outside.
6) My father in law for always being willing to nip into town for me when I need something. I don’t drive and Ant doesn’t like driving in town so I always turn to the trusty FIL!
7) The manager of the charity shop letting me volunteer. I really enjoy it and feel like I’m spending some time doing something worthwhile rather than wasting it surfing the net which is what I’d be doing if I were at home!
8) Making new friends at the charity shop 🙂
9) Kaycee’s help with, well, everything! She’s brilliant at organising things and helps with birthday preparations, housework, Christmas stuff, as I said, everything!
10) The delicious Chinese takeaway the S.W.H. treated us all too tonight. I’ve not had Chinese for over a year and I really enjoyed it.
Why not take a look back at last week’s post: Week 9