I’m still slowly getting back to my blog hops and today, a couple of days late, I’m joining in with the brilliant Listography 🙂
I love reading all the lists and I’m working my way through the links.
Here are my top 5 random things about me.
1) I used to love going out in the rain with my childhood friend, taking off our shoes and letting the mud squelch between our toes. I’m sure I’d still like it today….if I could be sure there were no creepy crawlies in the mud!
2) I’m addicted to tv shows, there are loads that I love but if I miss an episode, I can’t watch anymore of that series until I’ve watched the ones I’ve missed. Even if it means not watching it ever again.
3) Similarly, if I miss the start of a movie and can’t rewind it, I can’t watch it. I know it’s weird but I have to see it right from the beginning. I love Christmas movies and have already started recording and watching them. Hubby said today, ‘but it’s not even December yet darling!’.
4) I have to read at night if I’m to get any sleep. If I start reading a book though, I have to finish it. It’s like I’ve made a commitment and I have to see it through! Luckily, I usually pick ones that I really enjoy but there have been a couple where I couldn’t wait for them to finish. The one I’m reading at the moment, ‘We need to talk about Kevin’ is one of those. I can’t wait for it to end because even though I’m interested in the story, I’m not a fan of the way it’s written at all and my mind keeps wandering.
5) I used to co-manage the number one group in the software category on MSN. We taught people how to use Paint Shop Pro and we used to get over 10,000 posts a week. Our rule was that every post had at least one reply so that no member of our group ever got ignored. It was like having a full time, unpaid job but I loved it. I made some wonderful friends and if you were ever a member of Robbie’s Creative Retreat, or Robbie’s Members, please feel free to come and say hi 🙂 I can’t promise to remember you (I have a terrible memory!) but I’d still love to catch up.