I saw this on Kim’s blog, Northumberland Mam, yesterday and thought I’d join in the fun 🙂
4 Things questions
Four names that people call me other than Michelle:
4) The husband calls me his precious little swamp duck!
Four jobs that I have had:
1) Mother’s help (like a Nanny but less money and more work!)
2) Factory supervisor in a packaging factory
3) A very short stint as a care worker in an old people’s home
4) Laundrette manager
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1) It’s a wonderful life
2) One magic Christmas
3) Mary Poppins
4) The wizard of Oz
Four books I’d recommend:
1) The October list by Jeffrey Deaver
2) The Harry Potter books.
3) The Agatha Raisin books
4) The Wideacre trilogy by Phillipa Gregory
Four places I’ve lived:
1) Kilburn (Derbyshire, not London)
Four places I’ve been:
3) New York state
Four places I’d rather be right now:
2) Anywhere away, just me and the husband
3) Disney World.
4) On the beach, eating fish and chips!
Four things I don’t eat:
Four of my favourite foods:
(I’ve kept the first three of Kim’s choices here!)
4) Ice cream
Four TV shows I watch:
1) Call the midwife
2) Big Brother.
3) Criminal Minds
4) Finding Carter
2) Doing the things on our Summer Bucket List
3) My mum coming to dye my hair. The amount of grey is now horrendous!
4) My absolute favourite time of the year…..CHRISTMAS!
Four things I am always saying:
(Also sticking with Kim’s first and fourth choices here!)
1) Stop fighting with your sister!
2) For goodness sake!
3) Girls, enough!
4) Go and ask your dad!I tag…anyone who fancies sharing their own four things!