It’s that time of year again – Summer Bucket List 🙂
The summer holidays are (very nearly) upon us and the girls are going to be home for most of them, unlike previous years when they’ve spent a lot of time with Aiden at his dad’s.
Aiden broke up yesterday and he’s gone to his dad’s for the full six weeks. The girls will be going for a weekend or two but they want to spend the majority of time at home so I need ideas on how to stop us all going stir crazy!
If left to their own devices for too long, they get into arguments and drive me crazy having to be a referee so we’re going to plan ahead and try to have a nice summer together 🙂
- Go to Hubbard’s Hills
- Go to Skegness (or Skegvegas as Ella calls it!) and have fish and chips and warm doughnuts.
- Have a movie night
- Have a family games night
- Go Geocaching
- Make apple/cherryade floats
- Host a barbeque
- Make ice cream
- Go to Daisy Made, have ice cream and play crazy golf
- Make jelly slices
- Go and watch the Minions Movie
- Go camping with daddy
- Make a summer reading list
- Go on a picnic
- Make paper dolls
- Have a ‘Come Dine With Me‘ night
- Watch Frozen and sing along (Ella will love this. Kaycee, not so much!)
- Make ice cream sundaes
- Lie on the grass at night and look at the stars
- Have a water balloon fight