Continuing the survey part 2
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? I remember getting my first baby doll when I was about 5. It was in a big pink box and it was wearing a pink dress. There were accessories all round it and I remember thinking that it was the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. I remember feeling an overwhelming feeling of happiness that at first felt like bubbles rising inside me then a pressure that made me feel like I was going to burst.
102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most. I have three children and a husband who I adore and couldn’t possible pick the one I love most so these are in the order I put them when sending a birthday card to someone!
E All the rest of my family!
103. How many movies have you gone to see this month? I haven’t been to the movies in about 15 years
104. If you could have 3 wishes…but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for? I’d wish for one of my family to win a huge lottery prize so they could afford to share it with the rest of the family and they could all buy a house and live comfortably forever 🙂
I’d wish for Ant to have his cold office/workshop (read garage!) transformed into a warm room with everything tidy and organised.
My final wish would be for Nanny. She;s in a lot of pain right now and I’d love to be able to take that away.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? Watching tv with Ant relaxes me. If that doesn’t work reading does.
106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car? No amount of money would ever make me do that!
107. Have you ever killed an animal? My rabbit died during a particularly cold winter and I still feel guilty because I neglected it. I kept forgetting to give it fresh water and food and cover it over at night. My girls want a rabbit but I can’t face having another.
108. Have you ever lost someone close to you? Three of my grandparents
109. What do you think of cloning? Haven’t really given it much thought
110. Do you read or watch TV more often? I probably watch tv more than I read but I’m trying to read more.
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? Yes
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? I’d leave punishment to the officials
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? No
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? No
115. Have you ever won a lottery or sweepstakes? No
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? Yes a couple
117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don’t know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)? I’ve never seen it
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? I know my grandad worked for Rolls Royce in Derby. I think my grandmother worked in a factory and I’m not sure what my other grandad did.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? I have no idea
120. Is there anyone you trust completely? My husband and my parents
121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye? My grandma and I wasn’t allowed to go to the funeral either so never really felt that I said goodbye
122. How do you feel about women in politics? No different to men in politics
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? Indoor jacuzzi
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own? I’d like to learn how to use a dslr properly and I’d like to take a writing course
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? Yes
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? Yes
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? No
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? Yes
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? No
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? No
131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?
A: Nothing to kill or die for…and no religion too
B: Late comings with the late comin’ stretcher…No idea what this song is
C: I could make a film and make you my star…Don’t know this one either
132. Were you ever with someone while they died? No
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star? Rock star
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? Yes
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? No
136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now? I’ve never been to a concert
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you’ve ever seen? I loved The Lion King the first time I saw it.
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? I don’t drive but if I did my favourite music at the moment is the soundtrack to Nashville, the tv show
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished? Building the pyramids without the technology we have today amazes me
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you? It would probably depend on the person so I can’t pick one thing
141. About how many emails do you get a day? 30-50
How many of those emails are junk mail? 45!
How many of them are forwards? None
142. What’s your favorite thing to do online besides write in your diary and hang out at this site? Facebook and Pinterest
143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy? Never thought about it. Just took it that he killed himself
144. Have you ever though about hitchhiking across the country? No
145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip? I’d never hitchhike so no one!
146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold, charming, dependable – Dependable
147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time? I got married in my late 20s
148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them? Never
149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out? The next Hunger Games
150. What is your quest? I don’t have a quest
151. What is louder and more annoying: 200 adults talking or one four-year-old screaming? A 4 year old screaming!
152. Do you believe the stories about planes, boats and people mysteriously disappearing into the Bermuda triangle? Yes
153. Who are you the most jealous of? Probably all people who on’t have worry about money. I’m not bothered about being rich, I’d just like to not have to worry about groceries or things like finding money for Christmas and birthday presents.
154. What is the happiest way you can start your day? With a cup of coffee made the super wonderful husband!
155. Do you ever have moments where you feel like everything is all right in the world? Yes, well with my world, not the world in general!
156. Who thinks that you are offensive? I hope, no one.
157. If you had to teach a class in something, what would you be able to teach people? How to use Paint Shop Pro
158. Have you ever had a spiritual experience (an experience that cannot be explained by science)? I don’t think so, I think it was just a dream
159. Do you believe that this experience was truly mystical or do you think there is some scientific explanation for it, only you don’t know what it is? As I said, I think it was a dream
160. Do you get offended easily? No
161. Would you still love and stay with your signifigant other if he or she had to have a breast or testicle removed? Of course
162. Do you believe in fate or free will? I think I probably believe in fate although I haven’t given it much thought
163. Do you believe that only boring people get bored? No
164. Can life change or are we all stuck in vain? This goes back to fate I think so we’re all stuck in vain if I believe in fate then!
165. What changes are you afraid of? Becoming a widow
166. Are you a day person or nocturnal? Nocturnal
167. What one CD could you listen to for an entire week (no mixed CD’s, it must be an album)? Nashville soundtrack
168. Which is worse, working in retail, food service, or an office? I’ve never worked in food service or an office so I wouldn’t know
169. What’s the coolest job you ever had? Being a blogger. just wish it paid more regularly!
170. What is one central idea that your thoughts seem to come back to? I don’t have one central idea
171. Have you ever wanted to be an actor/tress? Yes
172. If you had the power to control one person and make this person do anything you wanted for a whole day, who would you pick and what would they do? I wouldn’t want that power
173. What star sign are you and what is your sign like? I’m cancer but I don’t know what cancerians are supposed to be like
174. Did the Blair Witch Project scare you? No
175. Are you in constant fear of death? No
176. Does fear of death keep you from building a life? No
177. Do you like all your movies to be in wide-screen? It doesn’t bother me
178. Are you a fan of any comic books? No
179. At what age did you attend your first funeral? 14
180. What do you smell like (lotion, cologne, sweat)? Body spray
181. What are your greatest sources for wisdom? Google!
182. When you were little, where did your parents tell you babies come from? I don’t remember
183. What is your favorite band? Red hot chili peppers
184. What’s the best cheesy 80’s song? Girl you know it’s true by Milli Vanilli
185. What’s the best kind of movie to see on a date? A romcom
186. Do you like to sit in the front, middle or back of the Movie Theater? Back
187. Have you ever been inside an abandoned building? Yes
188. Under what circumstances would you agree to work for free? I volunteer at a charity shop
189. Candles or strobe lights? Candles
190. Do you think the Lord of the Rings movies are true to the books or did Hollywood change the story too much? Haven’t read the books or seen the movies
191. When you see a stranger on the street does your first reaction lean towards thinking of this person as a potential friend or as a potential threat? Neither
192. Is it natural for human beings to fear and distrust each other, or is it cultural? No idea
193. What do you really want to buy? Christmas presents for family
194. You have to choose. Would you be happier marrying someone rich for their money or living in the streets and subway tunnels with someone you love? Living with someone I love
195. If someone wanted to understand you what book could they read that would help? I don’t know
196. Do you think it’s odd that Americans have freedom of religion and yet call themselves ‘one nation under god’? No
197. In what sense are you a minority? I don’t see myself as a minority
198. Are you anti social? No
199. Do you photograph well? No
200. Do you think that human beings would survivor through a nuclear winter? Probably