Mars Bar Fudge Recipe
Mars Bar Fudge Ingredients
- 4 Mars Bars
- 400g Milk Chocolate
- 397g Condensed Milk
- Line a shallow tin with baking parchment.
- Roughly chop the Mars bars and set aside.
- Place the chocolate in a microwavable bowl and melt in 30-second intervals, stirring each time.
Chocolate can burn easily in the microwave so be sure to watch it carefully.
- Add the condensed milk to the chocolate and mix well until combined.
- Add the Mars bar pieces and mix gently.
- Pour into the prepared baking tin and spread out the mixture.
- Refrigerate until set, approximately 2 hours, depending on the thickness of your fudge.
- When set, remove the fudge from the tin using the baking parchment and cut into bitesize pieces.
- Store in an airtight container or package into cellophane bags and give as gifts.
Tomorrow’s recipe is for White Chocolate Christmas Tree Bark