Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Welcome to day 17 of our Countdown to Christmas Sweet Treats recipes.
Today we’re making Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge.
This recipe comes from Home And Plate where you can find the American measurements 🙂
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Ingredients
- 300g Smooth Peanut Butter
- 397g Condensed Milk
- 300g Milk Chocolate broken into small pieces
- Line a shallow tin with baking parchment.
- Place the condensed milk and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring each time until it’s all blended and smooth.
- Add the chocolate pieces to the condensed milk and peanut butter mixture and stir until melted.
- Pour into the prepared baking tin and spread out the mixture.
- Refrigerate until set, approximately 2 hours, depending on the thickness of your fudge.
- When set, remove the fudge from the tin using the baking parchment and cut into bitesize pieces.
- Store in an airtight container or package into cellophane bags and give as gifts.
Tomorrow’s recipe is for white chocolate peanut butter fudge.