Beef Quarter Pounders – Slimming World Recipe
Barbecue season will be with us very soon and Ant loves making his own burgers. I can’t wait to try these Slimming World beef quarter pounders.
Beef Quarter Pounder
- 1 garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 1/2 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 500g lean beef mince (5% fat or less)
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp tomato puree
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- Preheat the grill to medium
- Grind the garlic, mustard seeds and salt to a paste using a pestle and mortar (or the end of a rolling pin).
- Put the garlic paste in a large bowl along with the beef, onion, pepper, tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce and chilli. Mix well with your hands, divide the mixture into four portions and shape each one into a patty.
- Put the burgers on to the grill pan and grill at the furthest point from the heat for 20 minutes or until cooked through, turning halfway. Reduce the heat if the burgers are cooking too quickly.
- These burgers are delicious served in your Healthy Extra wholemeal roll with lots of salad and a little fat-free natural yoghurt.
You could also add your Healthy extra cheese to your beef quarter pounder.
For more recipes, click here
Recipe from Slimming World